"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."

Matthew 5:3-6

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back in the USA

I've made it safely back to the United States. The trip back went amazingly smooth. We had no wait in Haiti to go through security and the plane left and landed 15 minutes ahead of schedule, a phenomenon I have not experienced in years. Going through customs was also a breeze. In Miami we have enjoyed a nice dinner and time of sharing the many ways we saw Christ work on this trip. I look forward to a few days of rest before my trek to Canada for the rest of the summer. Matthew 11:28 "Come to me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest."

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you soon :) Glad your trip went well.

    ReplyDelete