"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."

Matthew 5:3-6

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I have internet in Haiti!

I made it to Haiti safely and so far have been well. Thanks for all your prayers. The trip has been amazing thus far. I have to say the best part of the trip are the people. For the first three nights we stayed at a cottage of one of the church elders and were constantly being served by the Haitian hosts. They are all great people and wish I could speak creole so I could talk to them more. It has been hard to see the poor conditions that all the Haitian's live in but I have been blessed by the experience and relationships I have made. There is so much to mention and will shortly have more stories to post but I need to be getting to bed soon. Tomorrow we will get to experience a hatian church service and I am very excited. I hear the music is amazing even though I won't be able to understand the language. I will write more shortly. Please keep praying for the team and the people in Haiti.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a you are doing great work. Luv Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete